Why wait for an occasion, make life a daily celebration?
To enjoy life you don’t need to wait for Christmas or any other occasion. Life can become a celebration every day if you know how to revel. It is now known that pure, natural fragrances can play a major role in influencing our subconscious mind. They can uplift us, soothe and calm us down, and even help us get into the celebratory spirit.
Harnessing such fragrances in the form of 100% pure and natural, aromatic soy wax candles at home and in our surroundings is a convenient way to transform our lives into a daily celebration. They are far better than paraffin-based candles that are toxic to the environment and harmful for everyone.
Moreover, choosing the right soy wax candle won’t just improve the aromatic appeal of your home and surroundings but uplift your spirits and the positive vibes of your place.
Presenting OMVED Celebrate Sandalwood Soy Wax Candles, with pure and natural fragrances that invite the festive spirit.
OMVED Celebrate Sandalwood Soy Wax Candle
- 100% Natural blend of soy-wax and essential oil
- Calming aroma of Mogra helps you relax and unwind
- Non-toxic and Petro-soot free
This natural, aromatic soy wax candle contains the essential oil of Sandalwood which instantly uplifts your mood. This exhilarating fusion of Sandalwood and other energizing oils, in a 100% natural blend of soy based wax has been specially created to help you surrender to your inner happiness. The refreshing aroma invites revelry and a little fun into your day while you indulge in the benefits of pure aromatherapy. The mesmerizing fragranceof Sandalwood blended with natural soy wax creates an aromatic sanctuary around you to inspire smiles, laughter and infinite happiness.
All-natural, chemical-free ingredients
These Sandalwood Soy Wax Candles are made using an all-natural organic blend of 70% soy wax and 30% palm wax, lead-free cotton wick and pure therapeutic grade essential oils. These candles are not paraffin-based that are harmful and do not contain any added colours.
Features & Benefits:
- 100% PURE SOY WAX –Ãƒâ€š Contains pure soy wax that?ÃƒÆ’Ã‚Â³Ãƒâ€šÃ‚Â»s renewable
- NATURAL –Ãƒâ€š No crude oils, petroleum, paraffin or toxic chemicals
- EARTH-FRIENDLY –Ãƒâ€š Organic waxes, renewable resources
- SAFE – No toxic emission, minimal soot
- EFFICIENT BURNING –Ãƒâ€š Burns cleaner and longer
- IDEAL FOR THERAPY –Ãƒâ€š Pure therapeutic grade essential oils
- LONG BURN TIME –Ãƒâ€š Approximately 32-35 Hours +/- per candle
Why choose OMVED Soy Wax Candles over others?
- Burn cleaner & longer
- No black soot
- Pure Soy Wax
- Non-paraffin based
OMVED Soy Wax Candles are safe, they burn cleaner and longer with no black soot. They are made using pure soy wax which is a natural source, a vegetable wax obtained from the oil of soybeans. Soy is a great natural ingredient that’s completely renewable and it’s completely safe as compared to paraffin-based candles. While they are designed for specific purposes, each soy wax candle can help you benefit from aromatherapy by relaxing you, helping you revel, keeping bugs at bay, enticing love and affection and more.
How is Soy Wax made?
As a 100% natural source, Soy Wax is a vegetable wax derived from the oil of soybeans. The soybeans are cleaned, de-hulled, and rolled into flakes after which the oil is extracted. It is then hydrogenated which converts most of the fatty acids present into a saturated form. Hydrogenation alters the melting point of the oil to make it solid at room temperature.
Test of pure Soy Wax!
As soy wax cools, it can pull away from the glass and create an effect known as “frosting” which looks like air bubbles. This is normal and proof of pure soy wax.
Soy Wax Candles vs. Paraffin Candles
- Soy Wax Candles burn longer than Paraffin Candles
- Soy Wax is non-polluting and petro-soot free as compared to Paraffin Candles
- Derived from natural vegetables whereas Paraffin is refined gasoline derivative
- Soy Wax is 100% biodegradable unlike Paraffin
- Stronger Fragrances as compared to Paraffin Candles
- Lower melting point than Paraffin Candles
Aromatherapy affects the subconscious mind
As per ancient healing wisdom, natural fragrances can transcend the rational mind and can directly influence the subconscious. Ayurveda states that the process of aromatherapy can affect the more subtle layers of the human thus speeding up healing and making it more effective. It brings about balance and harmony at deeper levels of mind and promotes good health and well-being while also enhancing the mood and creating a pleasant atmosphere.
The Doshas – Vata, Pitta, and Kapha
The human body is made up of five distinct elements present in Nature – Earth, Water, Fire, Air, and Ether. As per Ayurveda these elements play a major role in deciding your body’ s constitution, also known as Prakriti. According to Vedic science dating back to over 5000 years, every individual is born with a unique Prakriti, which is determined by the three Doshas called Vata, Pitta, and Kapha.
Don?ÃƒÆ’Ã‚Â³Ãƒâ€šÃ‚Â»t know your Dosha yet, take this quick test to find out!
Effect on Doshas or Ayurvedic prakriti
- Calm & Grounding
- Awakens Inner peace
- Anti-depressant & Aphrodisiac
- Pacifies Vata, Balances Pitta & Kapha
Sandalwood, Santalum album, is also known as Chandana in Sanskrit. It is grounding in nature and extremely calming andwith it’s sedative properties help to instill a sense of inner peace. Sandalwood helps awaken the sense of selfless love.
It is an excellent antidepressant and also offers great relief during stress since it has a calming effect on the mind. It is commonly used in Ayurvedic medicine to subdue somatic disorders, common colds, and inflammation besides being a time-honored aphrodisiac.
It has a profound effect on the Tridoshas – Vata, Pitta, and Kapha. Sandalwood can pacify and prevent aggravation of Vata Dosha. It also balances the Pitta and Kapha doshas.
How to use:
- Trim wick to 1/4 before burning the candle.
- Do not burn for more than four hours at one time.
- Place the candle in a draft-free area and on a heat-resistant surface.
- After the candle has burned down, the container can be reused.
- Please read the warning label on the bottom of your candle for safety information.
- A few words of caution before using this soy wax candle –
- It is not advisable to keep a burning candle unattended
- Please keep away from children, pets and inflammable items
- After extinguishing the candle, you may allow candle holder to cool before handling
So what are you waiting for?
Transform your life into a daily celebration, or simply sit back and enjoy the pure pleasure of aromatherapy with OMVED Celebrate Sandalwood Soy Wax Candles. Order one today or gift it to your near and dear ones!