An Ayurvedic Hair Growth Oil That Actually Regrows Hair
Ancient Ayurvedic secrets were guarded and revered for millennia. They were available only for the royal, kingly and exclusive. This ancient knowledge was passed on from generation to generation by our sages and adept physicians to the chosen few.
Well, not anymore!
Keshin Hair Oil
Omved proudly presents the authentic Ayurvedic hair regrowth oil Keshin Hair Oil; in fact, you can call it a tonic that contains hair growing herbs such as Nili, Indigofera tinctoria, Ayurveda’s primary hair-loss preventive remedy for centuries.
This oil has been formulated combining these Ayurvedic secrets along with 100% pure and natural ingredients. It has been ingrained with some of the best herbs for hair growth such as Vetiver roots, also known as Ushira or Vetivera zizanioides that offers lustre, shine and body to the hair, and Bhringraj or Eclipta alba, also known as Keshraj or the king of hair growing herbs that delays premature greying and controls dandruff. Another ingredient highly recommended by Ayurveda is Sesame or Sesamum indicum, which is a powerhouse of vitamins, minerals and nutrients, essential for a healthy scalp and hair.
Keshin also has the prescribed dosage of Bala, Sida cordifolia, one of the most valued herbs in Ayurveda, to encourage hair growth and prevent hair fall. Bala is also associated with the ancient Hindu Goddess of beauty and grace Parvathi. Along with over 20 botanicals, the potent combination contained in the Keshin formulation nourishes and uplifts the mind and spirit and is a natural and effective solution for hair care problems.
More than 5 problems, 1 solution
Keshin manages more than just 5 hair problems and goes beyond regular hair growth products available in the market. Most non-ayurvedic products may be able to contain only a few of these problems such as Anti-Hair Fall, Anti-Dryness, Anti-Roughness, Anti-Dullness, and Anti-Split Ends. But the benefits of this hair gain oil extend far beyond. A good Ayurvedic hair oil such as Keshin, which is also among the best FDA approved hair growth products for women and men too, will help you combat hair problems such as:
- Hair loss
- Graying of hair
- Split ends
- Hair thinning and much more
Some of the herbs and ingredients present in Keshin:
Vibhitaki (Terminalia belerica),Bhringraj (Eclipta alba), Amalika (Emblica officinalis),Nili (Indigofera tinctoria), Bala (Sida cordifolia), Ushira (Vetivera zizanioides), Chandan (Santalum album), Mushtha (Cyperus rotendus), Cati (Hedychium spicatum), Nimbu (Citrus limon), Vasti (Glycyrrhiza glabra), Gunja (Abrus precatorius), Amrutha/Guduchi (Tinispora cordifolia), Karpoora (Cinnamomum Camphora), Indralata (Cardiospermum helicacabum), Ajaksira (Bovidae capra) infused in a base of Narikela (Cocos nucifera), Buffalos milk (Bubalus Bubalis), Cow’s milk (Bos indicus), and Gingely oil (Sesamum indicum).
3 Tips on how to grow long hair fast naturally
Today hair loss and hair thinning are two common issues most adolescents and young people face. There are other factors that influence hair growth such as diet, proper hair care, general health and genetic make-up of the individual. Usually people prefer to buy hair products online, others buy black hair growth vitamins, or even look for the best hair restoration products, what they fail to realize is that these products may not be devoid of harmful chemicals. Furthermore, they also look for instant solutions such as hair restoration for men and women, not realizing that their effects may be short-lived. Ayurvedic hair loss treatment is an effective way to combat hair loss and promote regrowth as it distills the wisdom of the ages.
Here are some natural hair growth remedies you may find useful.
1. Eat Right –Ãƒâ€š Consuming a diet rich in proteins, hair growth vitamins and minerals encourages healthy hair growth. You can choose vitamin-rich foods containing vitamins A, B, C and E. Foods rich in iron, zinc, copper, magnesium and selenium. One can choose to consume an all-round diet consisting of milk, cheese, yogurt, whole grains, spinach, broccoli, bell peppers, cabbage, parsley, grapefruit, avocado, brown bread, oats, and alfalfa in your diet to nourish your hair and scalp. If you prefer juices, drink fresh fruit and vegetable juices such as orange, grapefruit, carrot, beet, and lettuce. Flax seeds, walnuts, beans, olive oil, and other foods rich in Omega-3 fatty acids are also good for hair growth.
2. Essential Oils – Essential oils are the essence of plants and herbs that contain several medicinal properties. Some of the most effective essential oils to thicken hair also help to improve blood circulation and stimulate hair follicles. They can also help prevent dandruff, a dry and flaky scalp and graying. Essential Oils such as Lavender and Peppermint can be massaged into the scalp to improve blood circulation. Since lavender is antiseptic in nature it also helps prevent dandruff. Rosemary is a powerhouse of antioxidants that can prevent hair thinning and graying. You can also try Chamomile, Tea Tree, Thyme and Cedarwood for various hair related issues.
How to use essential oils –Ãƒâ€š Depending upon the kind of oil you use, mix a few drops of essential oil with a carrier oil such as coconut oil or olive oil. Thoroughly massage this blend deep into your scalp with fingertips. Wrap your head in a towel dipped in hot water for 30 minutes to an hour before shampooing.
3. Scalp Massage – There’s nothing like a good head and scalp massage to increase blood circulation and relax you. Massaging promotes a healthy flow of blood to the scalp which is extremely beneficial for stimulating hair follicles and increasing hair growth.
Unique features of Keshin Hair Oil
- Unisex Hair Oil for Men & Women
- Ayurvedic Formulation
- Promotes lustrous hair growth
- Prevents dandruff
- High in Minerals and Anti-oxidants
How to apply:
To best use this Ayurvedic oil for hair regrowth, Keshin should be applied on the scalp on alternate days. Take a little oil as per your convenience and warm it in a container. Never heat the oil directly on a flame or a microwave oven.
1. It is important to part your hair and apply oil all over the scalp.
2. Massage the scalp and hair in a circular motion from root to tip, lightly with your fingertips.
3. For maximum effectiveness, leave on for an hour or more to allow the valuable botanicals to be absorbed into the scalp.
4. Rinse off with lukewarm water and wash with Omved Purifying Shampoo or choose from our range of shampoos that suit your hair type. Follow up with a natural conditioner for hair.
Please note that if you’re not sensitive to the cooling effect on your head, you can apply the oil overnight until morning. You may continue this process for one to six months to see visible results.